Know the Benefits & Appropriate Way to Use a Hair Conditioner
Just like our body and skin, our hair also needs hydration. To give our hair proper nourishment and hydration applying conditioner is very essential. Many of us do not apply this as we think it is harmful to our hair. It’s time to stop this myth as conditioner is equally important as shampoo and oil.
What is a conditioner?
We all are familiar with hair conditioner. It is a hair care product used post shampoo. Hair conditioners are made up of using hydrating and moisturizing ingredients that penetrate your hair shaft and inner layers of hair to restore hydration. As per hair care experts, the use of conditioners after shampoo is highly essential to prevent dry, frizzy, and damaged hair. Conditioner helps to replenish the moisture and oil contents that are lost due to shampooing.
Benefits of Hair Conditioner
- Improves quality of hair- Hair conditioner is known to improve the overall quality of hair. Our hair gets dull, dry and damaged due to external factors and environmental pollution. Hence, conditioners come to rescue as it repairs and protects hair from all kind of
- Imparts smoothness and shine to hair- If you are experiencing rough and dull hair then switch to conditioner instantly. It will provide nourishment to hair and hydrate it. It becomes easy to style your hair after applying conditioner. Hair conditioners for women and men are designed to give you a shining hair.
- Reduce split ends- When your hair ends become frayed, dry and brittle, it starts splitting. This is known as split ends. These split ends really cause issues as these constrain the hair growth and also cause problem in hair styling. Here, hair conditioner plays an important role as it helps in reducing the problem of split ends by smoothening, nourishing and rejuvenating the hair strands.
- Prevents hair breakage- If you experiencing hair fall, then apply conditioner and you will notice the difference. It makes your hair stronger from root to tip thus, preventing hair fall. It makes your hair thicker, longer and stronger.
- Moisturize the hair- Shampoo can strip off the natural oil present in your hair. Conditioner helps to retain the lost moisture back into your hair strands. This also helps to reduce hair fall by strengthening your hair strands.
You can get all the above benefits of a conditioner in Hi9 Smooth and Shine Hair Conditioner. It is infused with rich actives which provides intense conditioning to deep, dry and damaged hair. Its light weight formulation gently repairs, regenerates and protects the hair to keep it soft, healthy, smooth and shiny. It smooths frizzy hair.
How to apply hair conditioner?
Follow these steps to condition your hair:
- Wash your hair in the shower. Rinse out all shampoo.
- Use the amount of conditioner recommended on the bottle (usually about the size of a quarter).
- Spread it evenly on the ends of your hair. For long hair, spread it from chin level and down. Don’t apply conditioner to your scalp.
- Run your fingers or a wide-tooth comb through the ends of your hair to work in the conditioner.
- Let it stay on your hair for a moment, following the instructions on the label. This is typically 1 minute.
- Thoroughly rinse off the conditioner.